- Keep it simple. Use wallpaper as a slightly more interesting backdrop to your minimalist decor while maintaining a clean look and feel.
- Combine your sleek sophistication with your wild side by choosing a fun animal print paper. Keeping a neutral color palate will also allow you to bring in a fun statement piece like this beautiful tufted ottoman.
- Express your femininity with a bright floral pattern. Whether you choose wild flowers or a more muted arrangement, wallpaper is a great vehicle for bringing the outside in.
- PIN IT!Accentuate fun architectural details by mixing up your wall coverings. Using a large graphic print in a smaller space makes these quirks even more interesting.
- PIN IT!Wallpaper can give a masculine vibe as seen in the dark monochrome pattern below.
- Metallics are not going anywhere so it’s no surprise that gold and copper tonesPIN IT! are making their way onto walls as well.
- Bring a bit of personality into vertical canvases by opting for a colorful pattern. The retro palm patternPIN IT! pictured below is both trendy and fun, making the perfect backdrop for a bar cart.
- PIN IT!Mid-Century Modern is everywhere right now, including the walls. Use a fun retro print to tie your mad-men look together.
- PIN IT!PIN IT!Wallpaper murals bring drama to any room. This type of print definitely packs a punch and will set the tone for your overall look and feel in any room.
- PIN IT!PIN IT!Last but not least, look down! Whether the pattern is peaking through the back of a bookshelf or under each step on your staircase, wallpaper is definitely not just for walls anymore.