The Moscow Mule mug has become a kitchen staple over the past few years, but copper accents are now being used all over the house. Whether the accent is in the form of a picture frame, a fruit bowl, or a wall clock, these small accessories pack a glitzy punch. Copper is a close relative of rose gold but is more subdued than a bright brass and still gives off a retro vibe.
Here are a few favorite accents that will let you test the trend without breaking the bank.
1. Fitz and Floyd Daphne 5 Piece Whiskey Set
2. The Pineapple Tumbler
3. Hallmark Home Decor Copper Metal Geometric Bowl
4. Godinger11X14/8X10 Mat Soho Col Copper
5. 4 Piece Décor “Hammered” Canister Set
6. Oggi 6 Piece Stainless Steel Bartender Accessories Set-Includes Stir-Stick, Muddler, Peeler, Double Jigger, Ice Strainer and Tongs
7. Olde Thompson Columbia Pepper Mill & Salt Shaker Set
8. Oggi Mirror Finish Stemless Wine Glasses Drinkware (Set of 2), 17 oz
9. Umbra Prisma Picture Frame, 4 by 6-Inch
10. Umbra Ribbon Wall Clock
11. Spectrum Diversified 47979 Wire Storage Basket, Medium
12. Flash Furniture 24” High Copper Metal Indoor-Outdoor Counter Height Stool with Back
Featured image via: the glitter guide